Short stories, Travel and Health Information
In the year 2011 I spent six weeks walking the Camino de Santiago, the 800 kilometre pilgrim trail in northern Spain. It was a great experience – not only the privilege of doing this walk with my son, but also the pleasure of travelling through this ancient land and appreciating its timeless beauty.
Since I returned home, I have written several articles on my experience – among which are
1. Walking with my Thoughts in Storm (Singapore)
2. Walking the Camino in The Hindu (India)
3. The Holy Trail in The West Australian (Australia)
4. The Way to go to Santiago in Australian Doctor (Australia)
5. A Walk With My Son in the Sunday Island (Sri Lanka) – 2011
6. One Year later in The Sunday Island (Sri Lanka) – 2012
MY BOOK: STRANGERS ON THE CAMINO: The Story of a Father, a Son – and a Holy Trail was published in May 2014 by Vijitha Yapa Publications and is available both as an eBook for Kindle and as a paperback edition.